Sunday 13 June 2010

Hello all :)

Encouraged by my good friend Lisa, I finally got round to making my blog. I'm hoping that this will encourage me to switch off my computer and get crafting! I have many, many stamps just screaming out to be stamped for the first time and my inks will be drying up if I neglect them any longer, lol. So, fingers crossed I don't get too distracted blog hopping to some gorgeous pages out there, and hopefully I'll very soon be uploading my new cards.


Thanks for dropping by,
Kay :)

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the world of blogging Kay! I just wanted to say thank you for posting the Challenge Central badge on your site:)

    If you haven't already joined us on Facebook, we also have a page there where I post updates periodically about challenges and the sort.
    Have a great day!
    Brent,
    Challenge Central

    ReplyDelete