Monday 2 August 2010

Recipe challenge

I made this for a swap to take with me to the Loughborough Docrafts meet on Saturday and I followed the recipe challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers which is to use yellow or orange; punches or stickers; and an animal or a fish. I think my goldfish looks rather grumpy, maybe it's because he can't fit in his house! lol

The background is made using the shaving foam technique and I've used a little punch to punch the fishes in the background from acrylic painted watercolour paper. The grasses are from a wonderful little Stampin Up set of stamps.

Thanks for looking,
Kay x

5 comments:

  1. Cute!!!! Poor little fish, homeless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I really like the beads at the bottom too - brilliant idea. And yep, I think the fish looks a bit grumpy too, lol. Thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a fab ATC Kay. You make so many, can I ask what you do with all the zillions of swops you've made? Enjoy your week. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely, I love all the cute little fish at the top :o) Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just stopped by as I received my Stamp Man ATC swaps today and I have your gorgeous funky flutterby. Thanks very much, I like the grumpy goldfish too!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete