Saturday 15 June 2013

Another Summer Blooms

Hi, when I think of summer flowers roses always come to mind, they are so beautiful and smell lovely. Last year a friend bought me a rose bush for my Birthday and their colour is the same as the flowers in this card I've made for my sister (can't wait for them to open again this year) ....



I'm going to enter another card into the June challenge over at Stamping Sensations They have had some fabulous entries so far and the prize is brilliant :)

Have a great day all,
Kay x

3 comments:

  1. A wonderful card! Your delicate colouring is fabulous! Thanks for sharing it with us at Stamping sensations for our summer blooms month

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous roses, Kay, so beautifully coloured, and they make such a pretty card. Thank you for sharing it with us for our Summer Blooms challenge at Stamping Sensations this month.

    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really pretty card Kay and beautiful colours choice.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete