Saturday 15 June 2013

Something sweet

Hi, just found a lovely challenge blog A little Bit Crafty and this month the challenge is Something Sweet. I'm going to enter this card I made for a very good friend of mine (who I don't see often enough anymore!!)


I sprayed the background and stamped the cupcakes and grid (this one is a stamp by Kaisercraft). The little carrot boy is a stamp by Stampotique, isn't he cute? and the cupcake is Kanban, I coloured them both with promarkers. The candle on the cake is actually another foot I added a flame to!! lol.

Have a great day all,
Kay x

4 comments:

  1. Hee hee, I've still got it! Love it. Lisa :) PS, with my DT hat on- Thank you for joining in with the A little bit craft challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful Kay. I love the fun image and the way you have stamped and coloured the background. The 'foot' candle looks brilliant!!
    Thank you for taking part in A Little Bit Crafty Challenge this month
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colours and using that foot as a candle was a stroke of genius! Love it Kay!

    ReplyDelete