Sunday 9 June 2013

In the Garden

Hi, here is a card I made my mom for Mother's day (just haven't shown it here yet!) and I absolutely LOVE the magnolia stamps by Sheena Douglass.....such a gorgeous springtime flower. I scored the front of the card and stamped the flower over this line then cut round the left hand side so it would pop out. I also popped up one of the main flowers and the little ones in the corner.



I'm going to enter this card into the challenge over at Allsorts which is In The Garden :) Hope you like it.

Kay x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful colours and magnolia image Kay, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card Karen and thanks for joining my challenge over at Allsorts this week
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the image Kay, so elegant. Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts this week for our In the Garden challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember you making this! Fab card.

    ReplyDelete